Tuesday, June 17, 2008

That Song In My Head...

I love reading in June, how about you?


Yeah, yeah, I know, I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I get new installments to some of my favorite series in June. I've already read the latest in the Gaslight Mysteries by Victoria Thompson...Murder On Bank Street. And, today I got...

are you ready?....


drum roll please....

Fearless Fourteen! the latest Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich. I had big plans for the evening. Pork roast, grape tomato and bacon salad, laundry. But no more! I will eat Rainier cherries and Havarti with dill for dinner, Dove Promises for dessert, and soak in the tub with Joe Morelli and Ranger.

One more thing before I go...does anyone have an idea why Prissy has suddenly decided that the world looks better from the middle of my coffee table?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..does anyone have an idea why Prissy has suddenly decided that the world looks better from the middle of my coffee table?

The medical term for this condition is "Cat's Perogative". ;^)