Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dinner and a Movie

We moved my office today, and will start tomorrow in a new place with a new phone system. Yikes! I knew that I would be tired tonight, so this morning I tried something new.

One of my fellow CK members had posted a recipe for caramelized onions in the crock pot. I told some friends about it and my friend V said she would serve with pork roast. So I sliced some Vidalias and tossed them in the crock pot this morning with some butter. I salted and pepper a pork loin and put it on top of the onions, turned the thing on low and headed out the door. My house smelled amazing after a hard day at work and the combination was amazing!

And since I'm almost done with Fearless Fourteen, I picked up a movie on the way home. I watched Without Reservations while eating my gourmet meal. Now I'm off to the tub for the last 80 or so pages of my book and then to bed.

I need my rest, because I have no idea what will happen when we go live tomorrow.

No comments: