Saturday, June 14, 2008

SPAM

I just emptied my SPAM folder. You will be happy to know that:

Christian singles want to meet me.
Mature singles want to meet me.
Black singles want to meet me.
Horny perverted singles want to meet me.

I can become an eBay millionaire.
I can work from home.
I've been selected to be a mystery shopper.

I can become a police officer.
I can become a criminalist.
I can become a nurse.
I can become a medical trascriptionist.

I can loose weight fast with various drugs or Chinese teas.

I have been given gift cards to Lowe's, Walmart, Starbucks, Macy's, and Victoria's Secret.
I have been given gas gift cards and free ringtones and tickets to see Oprah.
I can obtain a new car loan, get out of debt, sell my old jewelry, or pay off student loans.

The state Democratic party wants to keep me posted and wants money.
The state Republican party wants to keep me posted and wants money.

Columbia House wants me to improve my DVD collection.

And, finally, someone out there is very concerned about my bowel movements.

No comments: