Tuesday, May 27, 2008

INDIANA JONES and Hillary Clinton

Zowie! Went to see Indy on Sunday evening. It sucked pond water. I don't regret seeing it, but it still sucked. The dialog was horrendous. Trite and not funny, and delivered with little enthusiasm. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Shia LeBoef (sp?)gave the second best performance of the film. Kate Blanchett gave the best.

Afterwards, the girls (tee hee hee) and I went to Carrabba's for dinner. It was good to see K and E...it had been a very long time. I was starving and ate every bit on my plate. I had the sampler...lasagna and chicken parm with a ceasar salad.

Sunday morning I found out that Hillary Clinton had created a controversy on Friday. Am I stupid, or what? I assumed she meant that Bobby Kennedy was still campaigning for the nomination when he was assassinated in June of 68. Now I found out that it was a subtle plea for a crazed supporter to assassinate Barrack Obama! Wow! How did I miss that?

And, I spent yesterday watching the NCIS marathon. And napping.

Oh, well! It's back to work today and I'm very glad of it. I really like my job. Of course, I like sleeping in the afternoons like I did yesterday, too.

No comments: