Thursday, May 29, 2008

Buzzz, Buzzzz, Buzzz

I don't understand all of the buzz and anticipation regarding Sex and the City The Movie. I never cared for the show. I didn't find it funny. I won't be standing in line to see it opening night.

I am on a quest to find the perfect front closing bra. I'm wearing one today wit a racer back that is okay, not great. Unfortunately, I need a front closing bra because it has become so painful to hook and unhook my existing, back closing, bras. Some days I sit and cry because of the pain caused by simply dressing or undressing.

Today is a co-worker's last day and everyone brought snacks. We had a veggie dip that was outstanding, zuchini muffins, Sausage Stars (I made myself sick on these), deviled eggs, brownies, lemon muffins, Boston Creme Pie, fruit tart, assorted fruit, pasta salad, donuts, chips and salsa, chocolate banana bread, angel food cake with a fruit topping, and more that I can't remember. I made bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese and Paula Deen's Symphony brownies. Both are gone.

I love Ina Garten...I really do. But I get very tickled when I read her recipes that refer to "good chocolate", "good olive oil", "good mayonaise", "good vanilla", etc. You know, if I'm going to cook a special meal, I won't slight on the ingredients. It's not like assembling a casserole from the Baptist church cookbook with a can of this and can of that.

Miss Priss has a boo boo on her back. I have to treat it with ointment and keep it covered. Hmmmm....dressing a wound on a cat is no fun. I tried with gauze but she kept getting her claws snagged. So I put a gauze pad over the wound and wrapped her in an Ace bandage. She looks like she's wearing a body cast.

Oh, well, back to work.

No comments: