I'm back among the living! Yea! I have been sick in reverse. Sunday I started feeling congestion in my chest. Monday and Tuesday I had a sore throat. Wednesday I had laryngitis and started coughing. Thursday I added head congestion. Today, I am at full funky. But I feel better and I'm not contagious. I got from my father's side of the family a flat behind and horrible sinus'
Sorry to whine. I really am fine.
And I received an award from Deb at Kahakai Kitchen that comes with the 7s meme. Check out Deb's blog, it's so wonderful to see what amazing and creative things she cooks!
Now for the meme:
7 Things I Did Before
1. Checker at Big B Drugs
2. Retail sales
3. Wholesale flooring rep
4. Managed satellite office of flooring wholesaler
5. Kitchen design
6. Worked in a friends bookstore as barter for books
7. Men's shoe company internet sales/design
7 Things I Do Now
1. Belong to three book groups
2. Read...see above
3. Work for one of the big 3 auto manufacturers
5. Cook for my parents
6. Serve as cat furniture
7. Internet junkie
7 Things I Want To D
1. Sky Dive
2. Spend enough time in NYC to saturate myself
3. Learn to bake cakes and bread
4. Spend more time with my family
5. Day spa with my BGFs
6. Spend a month at the beach with my "to be read" pile of books
7. Drive from state to state, visiting the out of the way places in each
7 Things That Attract Me About the Opposite Sex
4. Sense of humor
7. Religious commitment
7 Favorite Foods
4. Peanut butter
7 Things I Say Most Often
3. Crap on a stick
6. You know
7. Well, uh...
Now, it's up to me to pass the torch to other bloggers I enjoy.
1. Melissa of It's Melissa's Kitchen...I have to be very careful when reading her blog...she makes me very hungry.
2. Mary Ann of Meet Me in the Kitchen I love to see what she has cooked up!
3. Vinnie of Bitter Cup of Joe, he is so adventurous and I love to see the vegetarian fare he creates.
4. Ginny of Of Mice and Min, my old, dear friend.
5. My new cyber buddy Cora at Cora Cooks, her sight makes my mouth water.
6. Jolt'n Joe at A Man's Gotta Eat...he man foodie in the music city.
7. And Tanya at Chocolatechic because I love her fun posts and the encouragement she offers.
So folks, meme if you want, but please enjoy the award and know that I check on you regularly.