Thursday, January 10, 2008

Project Runway and Presidential Primaries

First, I was very disappointed in my new boyfriend, Rami. What was he thinking? That color was awful. The dress was beautifully made, but far too old for a 17 year old girl.

And then, the fact that they let Christian stay and sent Kevin home disgusts me. I was soooo tired of hearing him whine and moan and then he created that beyond ugly dress!

It's a good thing that I had taken some Tylenol PM earlier; otherwise I might have thrown something at the TV.

And now for something completely different......

I hate watching the news during the primaries. Why, you may ask? Well, it seems that only voters in Iowa and New Hampshire have any value. News commentators are convinced that only candidates who show well in these states can do well in the rest of the nation. And they have managed to convince the candidates of this.

Now the chances of me voting for Bill Richardson or Ron Paul are slim to none, but I might like the opportunity.

No comments: