Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sleep! Glorious Sleep!

Well, it took some heavy duty medication, but I slept through the night last night. The bad news is, I'm in a fog today and need only to close my eyes for more than a millisecond to wander back into the land of Nod.

I came home from work last night and piddled around the house for a while before making a lovely dinner of a three cheese omelet and a green salad. I cleaned up the kitchen and sat down to my Tuesday night mambo...going back and forth between The Biggest Loser and American Idol.

Then, during Hell's Kitchen, I took some sleeping pills. I don't remember anything after Hell's Kitchen until I woke up at my usual time...10 minutes before the alarm goes off at 5:00.

I made it in to work, but I hear the coffee pot calling my name...even the nasty office coffee sounds good to me right now.

No comments: