Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Momentary Rant

When I leave the office each day, my desk is clean. My in box is empty, there is not clutter, loose papers, or detritus anywhere. And it is clean. I keep a canister of Clorox Wipes in a drawer and clean any spills, crumbs, or dust before I leave.

So what is the deal with papers in my chair? I came in this morning and a fax that had come to my attention was in my chair. Because obviously there was just no place to put it on my desk!
What's with that?!

My desk consists of three sections. Let me describe it to you. To the left is a 4' long section that, at this moment, has a 5 x 7 framed photo of my parents and a 4 x 6 framed photo of my nieces in the corner where it meets the wall of my cubicle. Next is a triangular piece that is 3' x 3' x 3' on which is sitting my tape dispenser, my stapler, my calculator, my computer, a bottle of water, and a tube of lotion, and my phone. To the right is another 4' long section that contains a box of Kleenex and my "IN" box.

That's it.

So the question remains...why the chair?

Okay. Done now.

No comments: