Tuesday, March 18, 2008

IS IT MONDAY, AGAIN?!!!

I stepped in dog poop this morning, on the way to my car. It was dark outside, so I didn't see it. But I smelled it all the way to work. I tried to get it off of my shoes, still in the dark, in a grassy spot in the parking lot.

I came in and sat at my desk to get everything up and running, and was overwhelmed by the smell. I looked at my right shoe...fine. I looked at my left...yuck! All over the side!

I hustled to the restroom with a plastic knife from my desk supply and scraped my shoe. Then I dampened paper towels with soap and warm water and washed off the sole and the leather. Then I used a Clorox wipe on my shoe.

Then I washed my hands. And I washed them again. And again.

Then I got ready to make coffee and washed them again. They are looking pretty pink right now.

But I have that smell in my head now, and it will not go away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

webbie said...

Thanks! I'll check you out!