Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sick Mommy

I went to visit my mom this week-end. She is still very ill so I spent the week-end at the hospital. She has pneumonia which is complicated by her diabetes. While she was on the mend on Friday, she was quite ill yesterday and today.

Should I be bothered by the fact that my sister seemed reluctant to leave me alone in the room with our mother? Hmmmm.....

On the other hand, I had a great laugh at a couple of billboards I caught while driving. One was for DNA testing...just $395.00! Who's your daddy? And the other was for vasectomy reversal. Is this something one should consider while driving 80? And how reputable is someone who advertises micro surgery on a bill-board 50 miles from anywhere?

My niece graduates from high school on Thursday night. Then the whole family heads for the beach on Friday. Ahhh...sweet memories! To be thin and tan and blonde and 18 again. If I knew then what I know now I could rule the world!

No comments: