Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weather Alert!

After a stormy week with temperatures in the 50s & 60s, Old Man Winter has decided to re-assert himself in a big way. It seems that most weather forecasters are predicting an icy mix tonight with temps in the 20s and snow tomorrow with the high around 30.

I. AM. NOT. HAPPY.

I'm supposed to have book group tomorrow night, but I live a good hour from my friends and I hate the thought of the drive for their sake. I've been unable to concentrate on a menu because of this impending storm.

Do I plan for guests? Do I shop for groceries? What if they can't come? What do I do with all of that food? I need a nap!

My plan is to clean tonight. If the weather people fail in their predictions, I will get dinner ingredients tomorrow after work and go to it then. Otherwise, I will drop back 10 and punt.

No comments: