Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Decisions, Decisions...

I don't know if I've mentioned it before or not, but I am the social committee/activities director/planner/organizer at my office. A committee of one.

The temperatures were soooo cold two weeks ago that I sent out an email announcing our Soup Day would be this Friday, January 22. Little did I know that this Friday will be sunny and 60 degrees.

I prepared a sign up sheet that has been passed around the office and it is absolutely hilarious! One fellow signed up to bring croutons (his sole contribution). I'm not sure what he feels will go well with croutons, but I really don't expect to see them, anyway. He is a "forgetter".

So the soups that have been committed are chili with beans, Taco soup, Southwestern Chicken soup, Wild Rice soup, and Corn Chowder. I must decide what to bring. I'm torn between a fabulous looking, untried recipe for Buffalo Chicken soup which includes both blue cheese and mozzarella or a Southern Living recipe I'm fond of for Brunswick stew.

What to do? What to do?

No comments: