Thursday, February 28, 2008

Morning...

I don't have to be at work until 10:30 today. Unfortunately, I am an persistant early riser and have been awake since the wee hours. I tried to stay up late last night, but it didn't happen.

I watched Project Runway last night and am still conflicted on the outcome and the inconsistency of the judges. While they loved the edgy, impracticality of previous winners, they seemed to embrace the more traditional and classic last night. It all seemed so predetermined to me. As if, in the last challenge their golden boy had failed them and they had to throw him a lifeline. If his "walk-off" entries had been half as edgy and/or stylish as his competitor, I could have endorsed the judges' decision.

Sadly, I cannot.

So, I sit here stewing over something I saw on television 10 hours ago while cooking my scalp in an effort to conceal the ungodly amount of gray hair on my head.

No comments: