Friday, February 22, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!

And I am feeling much better. I've been fighting off walking pneumonia and feel almost normal...finally.

I've got to get a lottery ticket on my way home this evening. The hated soda machine that takes my money and seldom surrenders a thirst quenching tasty treat today gave me not one, but two Diet Cokes! It's a sign from GOD!

Dad has an appointment next week with a radiologist and things are looking good...he will be having seed radiation. Someone exclaimed that he won't be able to hold small children in his lap for 6 months, to which I exclaimed...his youngest grandchild is 5'6" tall and 145 lbs....don't think it will be a problem.

A review of the week in television...

Saturday...I watched a lot of Animal Planet.
Sunday....Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth, wet, walking, wonderful...)
Monday...Good thing I had a book.
Tuesday...Biggest Loser
Wednesday...my ultimate TV night...America's Next Top Model and Project Runway. What a night! The new group of girls on ANTM I found lacking...no striking beauties.
PR--I love the final four. Who should I root for?
Thursday...finished the book...Magic Bites...for my fantasy group that meets next Friday.
Tonight is the season finale of Monk.

All in all, I'm so glad the writers' strike is over.

No comments: