Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Day of Rest?

I worked until one yesterday, then went shopping. I got home around four and did very little after. Oh, I had plenty to do, but I was definitely motivationaly challenged.

But I've been up since four this morning. I've done five loads of laundry, cleaned house, watched a movie, made peanut butter crackers dipped in chocolate, cleaned the kitchen, been to Walmart, made meatballs, cleaned the kitchen, made chili seasoning packages, and cleaned the kitchen.

I've got to make a sauce for the meatballs and make a little something for Christmas gifts...something that has to brew for about a month...before I go to bed tonight.

My schedule for the rest of the week is:

Monday--work 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., run to Kroger, make photos for table decorations, frame pictures.

Tuesday--work 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., make peanut butter pies, clean litter box, pack car.

Wednesday--work 7 a.m to 3:30 p.m., drive to Birmingham, make squash casserole, make punch

Thursday--roast turkey breast, make sweet potato casserole, make pea salad, make ambrosia, set table, EAT, coma.

Friday--decorate church fellowship hall, chop & peel veggies, make sweet and sour sauce, make centerpieces, make dip, cook chili for supper, hem slacks.

Saturday--get food to church, finish set up, get Mom to salon and dressed, party from 2 til 4, clean up church fellowship hall, crash and burn.

Sunday--laundry, rest, drive home.

It doesn't seem too overwhelming when write it down. I'll try my best to stick to my schedule.

No comments: