Thursday, November 15, 2007

Let's be catty



I LOVE Wednesdays! I get my ultimate guilty pleasure, America's Next Top Model, Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, Life, and Project Runway. It's not the best season of ANTM...but I still watch because I get to see just a few minutes of Nigel Barker each week and that man is screamin' sexy. I watch as much Gordon Ramsey as possible...Hell's Kitchen, The F Word, and Kitchen Nightmares on Fox and on BBC America. I don't know why, but I love this guy. I can't define my attraction to Life, except that it reminds me of Law & Order CI. Please note that Nigel, Gordon, and Damien are all Brits...OMG! I'm an Anglophile!

The new season of Project Runway began last night and was great! First, the guy who makes costumes for drag queens reminds me of someone I know...he is a doppelganger of Mike. Last night when he said "Hal-lay-loo-yah" I almost fell off of the sofa. And just for the record, I won't learn names for a few weeks, but I really like the Israeli guy...fabulous stuff and hate the crazy little queen with the goofy do.

It all makes the midweek so much brighter!

No comments: