Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Review

Greek Food

My girlfriends and I went to eat at greek restaurant Friday night. I enjoyed the food, but I'm afraid my friends didn't. But we were all highly entertained watching the participants in the drag show across the street arrive.

Then I was up @ 3:30 Saturday morning and couldn't sleep. I did a load of laundry, read, showered, packed, and was on the road by 6 to visit my folks.

Much Improved

It's true! My mom was eating, drinking, and lucid most of the day Saturday and Sunday. She's been taking laps around the house using a walker.

I was at their house by 9:30 Saturday morning and began cooking. First I made mashed potatoes for a shepherds pie. Then I made a sugar free Strawberry pie. Then I made the shepherds pie. Then I baked chicken breasts. Then I ate lunch.

And then I made creamy chicken noodle soup.

Sunday I cooked a pork roast that I served with peas and tomatoes and fried squash from the garden. Then I cleaned the kitchen, did some laundry, and headed home.

Do I need to tell you I was tired by the time I got home Sunday night?

No comments: