Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's The Little Things

You can call them "pet peeves", grievances, or personal vexations, but we all have at least one. The older I get, the more I have. However, one that has never been source of frustration for me is toilet paper. I prefer under, but it really doesn't matter to me if it rolls over the top or down from the bottom. I don't even care if it's setting on the counter. As long as it's there, I'm okay.



And I'm not particularly brand loyal. Northern, Charmin, White Cloud...I'm good. What ever happened to Arora?

My current list of personal vexations include the people who drive 45 in the left lane when the speed limit is 55, endless previews on DVDs, and the lack of open check-out lanes at the supermarket. This list is subject to change at any point.

No comments: