Friday, November 12, 2010

Festival of Furry Fun

I adopted two kittens last week. Littermates, I named them ZsaZsa and Eva. They are hard to photgraph, but here are my attempts.

E&Z

How, you may ask, do I tell them apart? Well, ZsaZsa's necklace (white spot at her throat) is bigger and Eva has a crook in her tail.

E&Z3

Eva is at the front of this little train.

They don't sit still. They run and play and then fall down asleep in a ball of black fur.

E&Z 4

But I went out and bought an assortment of kitty toys to keep them entertained. Allow me a moment to describe kitten responses to various toys.

Balls filled with bells? Bleh
Feathers on a stick? Yikes!
Catnip mouse? .........crickets.
Berries off fall wreath? Zowie!
Consumer warning label on comfortor? Yeah!
Q-tips? Ecstacy!
Brightly painted red toenails? THE. BEST. EVER!

They are curtain climbing, table hopping, knick knack destroying bundles of fun that like to sleep on me and look for me when I leave the room.

E&Z 2

How could I be happier?

2 comments:

MileHighBaker said...

Doesn't get much better than that! Enjoy 'em.

Becky said...

Awww. This is really making me want a kitty.