Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Recap and Stuff...

I won the Spooky Foods contest with my Finger Sandwiches.

Photobucket

The competition was tough. We had Mummy Dogs

Photobucket

and Barbecue Worms

Photobucket

Strawberry Ghosts

Photobucket

There was more, but these were the contenders.

Then Saturday, I went to party at a friend's. Can you guess who I was?

Photobucket

And Sunday I made Easy Brunswick Stew in my crock-pot. It was a Southern Living recipe and those are always good, but it made way too much! I am really tired of Brunswick stew. I see Chinese in my immediate future.

I've been reading lots of supernatural/werewolves/vampire stuff lately and it's all been really good. I loved Soulless by Gail Carriger. It is a Victorian romance with werewolves and vampires and ghosts. Too cute by far.

And finally...

I was shopping for life's little necessities the other day. Standing in the deodarant aisle at Target, I was struck by the realization that I've been using Secret for over 30 years. My mom bought my my first stick when I was in high school!
Is that brand loyalty, or what?

No comments: