Monday, June 29, 2009

Really???? You Want to Go There????

It has been one heck of a day at work. Seriously crazy. On top of a super crazy week last week. But we have been handling it.

Or so I thought.

I offered a co-worker some popcorn left from my afternoon snack. Another co-worker stated, "I don't know how you have time to eat popcorn...I'm too busy!"

Now I sat down and reviewed todays stats. I take calls. So far today, I have out performed her by 30% and everyone else by considerably more. And I've worked two reports and sorted through a couple of difficlut logistical problems.

I just need to vent here, but there is steam coming out of my ears right now. Nobody in this place can keep up with me and I am !@#$%^&* tired of hearing the martyr cry of co-workers who seem to think that nobody on the planet works as hard ass they do.

This is an easy job. Frustrating, but you sit in a climate controlled office, talking on the phone, typing, and doing a little detective work. We aren't out digging ditches or scrubbing toilets. DO. NOT. IMPLY. THAT. I. AM. NOT. WORKING. AS. HARD. AS. YOU!

2 comments:

MileHighBaker said...

Maybe your coworker was really saying, "I don't understand how you can have more time to eat and do so much, because I feel too busy to do that." Maybe she just verbally texted that message because she was feeling too busy to say all of it. ;^) - MHB

Rich said...

This is a greeat blog